No wonder

Zigga

Long Time Member
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=5720973755&share_id=118536544321&comments=1&_fb_noscript=1

I don't Facebook but ran across this link while getting excited about wolf hunting. The problem is misinformation and these LWJ's just don't get it. The defenders of wildlife (hypocrits) need to be called on their bs. The Discovery Channel or National Geographic Channel needs to have an open discussion with the pro wolf management organizations versus defenders of wildlife for Montana, Idaho and Wyoming wolves specifically. I doubt dow would show up and these channels would probably only show what they want but there is a serious bit of misinformation. No wonder we are having problems. LWJ's get misinformed and donate money to these *ed up organizations. It's funny to see the blind sheep gather on both ends of the topic. WOW! The other side takes pictures of roadkill and calls it murder by wolves. Amusing but scary.

Those are your friends zigger, go talk to them...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

boy there are more idiots out there than I thought, to bad we couldn't open a season for idiots too....

scrat.jpg

>Those are your friends zigger, go
>talk to them...
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

D,

If I fill my wolf tag I'll send them a pic and see how friendly they are. So the wackjobs on the other end of the spectrum must be your friends. That's good company.

all game animals, no matter the weapon being used, are subject to a % of animals that are lost and never recovered. most people try to find them but at some point it seems all hope is lost. at that point they usually go back to hunting and finding another animal to shoot.

I HOPE LIKE HELL EVERY WOLF TAG OWNER LOSSES AT LEAST 2 WOLVES BEFORE THEY "FIND" ONE TO PUNCH THEIR TAG WITH. i dont think i'd ever find one.

they are varments , not native, and should be exterminated.

{ just my opinion of course} hope it dont offend anyone

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom