No Triple Crown!

Roy

Looks like we won't have another after all - horse pulled up lame today, was scratched and retired. Bummer.

Do you think I'll Have Another could have done it anyway?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

The horse only worked two days and retired? Probably going to get a life of luxury with all the benefits too.

Might as well been a school teacher, for crying out loud.

Eel

I bet he failed a drug test test.

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

It's a super bummer- they predict t.v ratings drop 70% because of the lack of the triple crown winner. He wouldn't have won, the belmont is a whole different race than the first 2 legs. It's so long that it takes another type of horse to run it.

with the previous winners, there was never more than 7 horses in the field during the belmont, giving the horse alot better odds- I honestly Don't believe we'll ever see another triple crown winner,that is until horse racing realizes they HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE ONE to spark interest in the sport, then it will be rigged.

ALSO, Humbled Hunter could be correct as well, I'LL HAVE ANOTHER could have very well failed his drug test and this is the "easy" way out

If your horse goes out a winner, his syndication value is way higher. If he has a little bruise and he wasn't going to win the long one, might as well go out ahead with a bunch of coulda and wouldas. The drug test is another interesting angle.

The trainer is known in the race business as a doper. Many of his horses have tested positive for elevated levels of chemicals derived from baking soda, which lowers lactic acid in muscles. Essentially, give the horse more stamina. I will put down $20 that within the next month legitimate reports will come out about elevated levels of chemicals in that horse. They pulled him out of the race to not tarnish his legacy... I mean his dollar value

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

well....we do need glue

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well,when I hunt in parts of Montana there are plenty of people I would think are known as "dopers". I am sure they have elevated levels of chemicals derived from baking soda and worse $hit and if that gives them better stamina I may bring one with me to pack out my next kill!

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-12
>AT 11:18?AM (MST)

>
>Dullahan will win the race. Ron
>

are you sure?

If he would have showed up for the race. I like the excuse they had. They weren't running fast enough and took him off his game. If that were the case the Jocky should have put him in the lead and kept him there. That race sucked! Ron

So a horse walks into a bar and the bartender says...."Hey, why the long face?" Horse says.... " I just did a gager of baking soda and missed out on the race of a lifetime" :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom