No smoking @ the US open

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Kinda fruity if you ask me, I don't smoke,
yet women tell me I'm smokin hot,

but come - on what is this bout,
they are at a golf tournament for crying out loud.
Maybe some of the woosies from here are supervising.

EASY Beefy!!!

FIGURED I'D READ YOUR POST ASAP!!!

FOR IT MAY NOT BE HERE BY MORNING!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Well beefie ya cant have smoke hamperin the view of the homos that are there just to watch and not drink. come on its golf if there isnt a cooler in the cart its not worth it! and i know its pga they cant have a cart but still if john daly could drink on the course he'd be ranked top 5 for sure ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

I guess John Daly won't be there then.

That's why all golf courses have thick trees, so you can go in there and have a smoke while you're taking a leak! WTF?

Eel

Thats the problem with letting a public course host a major.

Last years US open winner angel cabrera, smokes, and i'd bet there are a lot of pro golfers that light up, maybe not during the round, but at other times! It shouldn't be a problem for the guys golfing, but for the fans it might suck?.......hell i'd have a chew in spitting on everyone shoes....

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

They are just doing it to keep John Daly from playing.
Also the "must wear shirt" rule is hard for him too.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Tageater said;
"hell i'd have a chew in spitting on everyone shoes...."

I don't smoke, but i don't mind others that do. I hate it though when people are rude and exhale their smoke in my face. i tell them straight up, "look, you don't blow smoke in my face and i won't spit chew in yours. Deal?" Works every time!

Joey

I do smoke, and i really make an effort to keep my smoke out of others faces....doesn't always work, i've tried controling the wind but sometimes it swirls.
There ought to be no farting laws too.

And by spitting on everyone shoes i meant those that decided to make it non-smoking tourney.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom