No Mother's Day gift for you...

Roy

LAST EDITED ON May-11-12 AT 07:50AM (MST)[p]Man, I know there are a few parents out there who are a lot worse than this, but... come on. Can't you see the pshychological damage you are doing to your child?

..Minnesota girl forced to run in diaper for bad grades: police
Reuters ? Wed, May 9, 2012.........MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) - A Minnesota couple accused of shaving their 12-year-old daughter's head and forcing her to run around their neighborhood in an adult diaper and tank top as punishment for a failing grade appeared in court on Wednesday on misdemeanor charges.

The girl told police it was the third time she had been put on "diaper duty," according to a criminal complaint charging her mother, Stephanie Broten, and stepfather, Darnell Landrum, with malicious punishment of a child.

The alleged incident occurred on Monday in Fridley, a northern suburb of Minneapolis.

Broten, 38, told police "she did not see what the problem was and that she was simply disciplining her child by embarrassing her," an officer said in the complaint.

Alerted by neighbors, police found the girl - who was being disciplined for getting an F on her report card - "hysterically crying" with a shaved head and wearing the tank top and diaper, the complaint said.

The girl had been forced to run sprints in the diaper and tank top and had been outside for more than half an hour in the incident seen by 30 to 50 people, including men and teenage boys, it said.

Landrum, 34, said the girl had been warned several times she had to start listening in school and get better grades or be forced to wear a diaper and shave her head, according to the complaint.

The girl had failed to bring her school assignments home before the incident, it said.

The charges carry up to a year in jail.

(Reporting by David Bailey; Editing by Cynthia Johnston and Xavier Briand)

http://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-girl-forced-run-diaper-bad-grades-police-004747926.html

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

That's way to far... If she wanted to embarrass her and get her grades up go to school with her for a day..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

My heart goes out to this child. I doubt much will be done to these so-called parents. Just a tragic situation all around.

Eldorado

3rd time Huh?

Sounds like the Girl Listens Well!

Oh,I almost forgot,to Correct/Discipline a Kid is not PC anymore!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Oh,I almost forgot,to Correct/Discipline a Kid is not PC anymore!

This goes way beyond far as giving a kid discipline goes don't you think? This kid will have quite a few negative issues throughout her life as a result of this public humiliation. Feel bad for the girl.

Is it just me or do these types of situations always involve a step-parent or boyfriend/girlfriend????

2a0fcsk.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom