No more animals

feddoc

Long Time Member

Ringling Bros.​

After a six-year hiatus, the circus is aiming for a comeback in 2023 — but without those signature lions, tigers, and elephants. The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus ceased operations in 2017, citing a number of factors despite constant pressure from animal-rights groups for decades of its 146-year run. The company dropped elephants from its show in 2016, but kept lions and tigers. When the show returns, it will be sans animals altogether, a decision cheered by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. "Ringling Bros.’ announcement perfectly reflects our society’s intolerance of the practices of carting elephants and other nonconsenting animals across the country and bullying them into performing stupid tricks," PETA said in a statement. "Fifty years ago, less-informed audiences may have felt wonder at seeing a tiger jump through a hoop or laughed at a pig spinning on a pedestal. But times and tastes have changed."

I just hope they don't decide the gals doing the trapeze stuff need to wear more clothes.

So what's next...rodeos without critters?

bullriding.gif

Go woke, go broke.

Companies, like this, or Disney, or Victorias Secret, or whoever, destroying themselves to appease groups, who never did buy tickets, buy merchandise or support the buisness to start with.

Genius
Remember though, all these companies that cater to the 1% are never affected. The NFL, NBA, MLB, Disney, Coke, Nike, ect do just fine because people won't stand down and stop watching or buying their products. The NFL had its biggest ratings of all time thus year. And I'm Disneyland and World are packed right now.

Go woke go broke will only work if people actually make these companies pay for catering to the 1%!

Remember though, all these companies that cater to the 1% are never affected. The NFL, NBA, MLB, Disney, Coke, Nike, ect do just fine because people won't stand down and stop watching or buying their products. The NFL had its biggest ratings of all time thus year. And I'm Disneyland and World are packed right now.

Go woke go broke will only work if people actually make these companies pay for catering to the 1%!
These name brands are well established of course and most people don’t realize what’s going on behind the scenes due to our lying left wing media. We knew the media was biased but four years of old meanie Trump really shined a light on all those knuckleheads.

Most people are too shallow, uninformed or just downright apathetic to make boycotts effective.
Disney has always seemed kinda creepy to me.
Been to a Ringling circus once as a kid, meh.

Disney world just lost their tax exemptions and special district in Florida

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom