No mo camel to(e)

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 09:58AM (MST)[p]I'm sure some of you guys can put this to good use.

Camelflage,brought to you by 'Smooth Groove'. http://racked.com/archives/2012/01/25/look-what-we-found-a-camel-toe-cup-from-smoothgroove.php

2012_01_Camel-Toe-Prevention-SmoothGroove.png

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Doing some research for yourself, were ya?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

You should know
I gots no to(e)

>Doing some research for yourself, were
>ya?
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>
> I KNOW WHAT I
>WANT TO BE REINCARNATED AS........NOW
>!!!!

Just remember, some chicks are fat and look like Rosie O'Donnel and might smell like a 20# carp down there...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

+1

Are there any pictures available of the device in use? Maybe on Brooklyn Decker? Ya know, so we can fully understand the purpose?

I hope it doesn't catch on!! Camel toe, Camel toe!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>Thats what i'm thinking this thread
>is useless without pictures.

huge-camel-toe-c48.jpg

Feddoc, you don't remember her name do you? Z had a hot date with the gal on the right last night and I guess went all the way in head first to the shoulders. Only one problem he can't remember her name and shes gonna be pissed. He really wanted a repeat tonight

That must be a lot like when I can't sleep cuz its to noisy so I sandwich my head between two pillows. Accept without the terrible smell and humidity.

No, but, as Wisz was relating to me earlier, she had your name tatooed on her neck.

>Feddoc, you don't remember
>her name do you?
>Z had a hot date
>with the gal on the
>right last night and I
>guess went all the way
>in head first to the
>shoulders. Only one
>problem he can't remember her
>name and shes gonna be
>pissed. He really
>wanted a repeat tonight

I got five bucks that says,when you are in there, you can't hear the stereo!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

That's is one of the funniest things I have seen or read in along time. There are plenty of people that should use one of those, or, should never need one of these things.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom