No Comparison...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Gettin' ready to go out to see a local band tonight with my wife and some friends. Had a couple of Coors Light Longnecks and the only other beer I had in the fridge was one Heineken in a can. WEAK!!! Does not compare!! Sorry but I got to force this one down. On the can it says "Brewed in Holland"...should read "Brewed in Sh!tland". Have a good night everyone.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

I tend to favor the darker beers lately... Last few I have had were Sam Adams... My current favorite is Alaskan Amber.. Good stuff

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BEER EXPERIENCE........IN APRIL I WENT TO IRELAND, AND BEING A DARK BEER KINDA GUY I WANTED TO TRY ALL OF THEIR HOMELAND IRISH BREWS & PUBS. BEING THAT THERE IS A PUB ON 3 CORNERS OF ALL INTERSECTIONS & EVERY 3RD DOOR I WAS IN BEER HEAVEN. LINED UP AT EVERY BAR WHERE THE LOCAL OLD MEN SIPPIN THEIR SUDS........LOOKED LIKE A NORMAN ROCKWELL PAINTING. I WATCHED TO SEE WHAT ALL THE LOCALS WERE DRINKING.......THEIR FAVORITE BEER OF CHOICE WAS BUD LITE & COORS LITE....A BIT SHOCKED I WAS. THEY LIKE EVERY THING AMERICAN.....BUT NOT TO KEEN ON THEIR BRITISH NEIGHBORS. IT WAS A NEAT TRIP........................YD.

RedHook & Dungeness Crab... Don't get no better.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Ale House in Grand Junction, can get my fill of their Agava Wheat.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Wishing I didn't drink so many Coors Lights last night at this point! Heading down to Northridge to watch my daughter play in her soccer tournament (she went down there last night with a friend). I should have gotten more sleep. I even told myself to quit drinking at 9:30....damn!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

>My current favorite is Alaskan
>Amber.. Good stuff

That is my wife's favorite brew, she got to drinking it in Alaska. She is missing it since we moved to New Mexico. Nowhere around here sells it.
WVBOWAK

I'm surviving! Won the first game....next game is at 2:30. Can't wait to get back to the hotel so I can lay on the bed and watch God play football!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

My favorite beer is Crown....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Nothing but Molson's for me---Candain/Golden/Ice in that order of preference.....

But I only drink beer when I am running short on $$ and can't get the Crown with Coke.....not often...ha

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom