NO BELCHING/IDLING LAW!!!

Glad I live where I can warm up the truck before I have to drive in to work. Usually bundle up and run out and fire the old girl up about 15 mins before I have to leave. As for belching, I never have heard complaints out here, Don't they give awards for it out there in the basin Elkassassin? Loudest...longest....debris free????

I guess I am going to have to move to Montana and get hitched! Lol! Utah don't want my bad air!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

oh piss on them,

so what about all those cops that leave the police car with tax payer money at idle all the time in front of the donut shop. or just sitting on side of the road napping? who will write the ticket to them

One more reason to be glad I do not not live on the front!

I'll stick with the mosquito's and cold weather. It's much easier to deal with!

The Anti's out here about two years ago tried to stop the drive to allow an "In and Out" Burger franchise saying that it would cause traffic problems and idling cars poluting the airways around here. Well they got the "green light" and the place was built in less than a year and at the first it was hectic but has since slowed down and no one is complaining. Personally, I don't like the place or food.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

There is a difference between having a law and enforcing a law.

Fornication and adultery are class B misdemeanors but do you see anyone goign to jail for fornicating??? Most of you fellas would be in jail if that were the case!!! LOL

The idling law will be hard to inforce. Am I going to sit at a stop light and use a stop watch to see what car idols over the few minutes given by the law???

This is a 'lip-service' type law IMO. This is just so the greenies and tree huggers can feel good about themselves. This isn't a law that is goign to go anywhere.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom