NMTAXI' work (pic)

vinihunt

nmtaxi here in abq did my wife's oryx...we just picked up saturday! came out great! did'nt know it was her! looks awesome! excellent mount! and everything! again thanks nmtaxi..

here are the picture before and after!
treeoryx1.jpg

oryxfamily.jpg

oryx.jpg

and my orxy and her oyrx mounts
HPIM0195.jpg

enjoy!!!!

vinihunt :)

Vinny and his wife are top notch people. I really enjoyed meeting the both of you.
I gave Vinny some taxidermy videos to watch, and will be giving him lessons soon. I'm sure hell be doing good work in no time :)

NICE WORK. MY WIFE DREW ORYX THIS YEAR. I DON'T WANT TO JINX HER BUT WHAT DO YOU CHARGE. LESSONS WOULD BE NICE. I'M IN ALBQ ALSO.

Awesome work Daniel!

Vini, nice looking trophy room there! Great looking family too.... Congrats to you & your wife & thanks for sharing.

S.

:)

tried to resize! but still have problem with set up! oh well!!

thanks!! wife loved it very much also!

looks foward to have a good lesson from nmtaxi! to do my own mount!

vinihunt :)

Those are great pics of the Oryx and of the work that NMTAXI did. Thanks for the pics,

Drum

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-05 AT 04:04PM (MST)[p]Hey Vini, can you give me the link for the NM talk forums? Can't find it.

What is your prediction for when the NM results will post???

Congrats to the wife on the great oryx.

Niiiice, Vini, looks great next to yours. Looks like you are in the same boat as me- RUNNING OUT OF WALL SPACE!

Thats a fine looking Oryx. Good job on the mount taxi and and congrats to your wife vini.
-Raptor

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom