NM Youngster Drowned...

N

NMHUNTNUTTG

Hey all , I just wanted to let you all know that this past Thursday my community lost a little 13 year old boy. He was swimming with his big brother and a couple of friends in the Rio Grande River and was caught in an under tow current. Before anyone comes on here to say how bad it was for the kids to be in such a big river during run off time , save it! The family already knows and is suffering beyond words.Young Corbin Hayes was found this afternoon miles down the river caught up against a dead fall tree in the river. He was a great young boy , a baseball player and loved the outdoors.They made a huge mistake to enter the river , but it cannot be un-done. His big brother saved another little girl who was about to get taken by the strong current and tried to get back to his little brother but the water was too strong. Please for those of you believe that God's Promise is not of this world but of His , I ask if you can take 5 seconds and ask for a blessing to the Hayes Family in Rio Rancho NM......Thanks Larry

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-09 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]That's just a shame Larry. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, accidents happen and sometimes there's not a damn thing we can do about them. My thoughts are with the family.

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

SORRY TO HEAR THAT!!!

THEM BIGGER RIVERS STILL SCARE ME TODAY!!!

THATS PAIN I CAN'T IMAGINE!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Ditto Larry. That kind of pain affects the whole community.

Thoughts & prayers coming your way.

RUS

The family must really be grieving over this. I'll say a prayer for them that the pain subsides quickly. I couldn't imagine how they are feeling.

Steve

I always cringe at the seasonal changes that bring tragedy such as this. Horrible thing to happen but every new season with the high runoff it just happens. You know, some days I'm surprised that any of us make it to adults with some of the obstacles and dangers out there. As a parent it would be a living nightmare. We moved in to our house back in '02. We live next to a golf course. Some neighbors of ours were getting ready for church and their 2 year old vanished. If you have, or have had a 2 year old, you know how easily and quickly this can happen. The kid wandered around the back side of the house and into a water hazzard on the golf course. By the time they found him, it was too late. You have to be so careful yet you can't keep your kids locked up in a padded room until age 18 either.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

A prayer sent! A friend of mine lost a son under the same circumstances years ago. You never ever get over it.....

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom