nm muleys

• Thread starter NM_mulies_top_preditor
  • Start date
N

NM_mulies_top_preditor

i hav a hunt in unit 18 in new mexico and i hav a big buck in my sights and ive been seeing him every day by glassing but i jus cnt get close enough tom him to make a shot with a bow! i am 16 and 100% self taught and any help would be geart thanxs!!

is the buck alone or with Doe? If so is he still chasing them around? do you have any cover?

Do you see him in the same spot every day? Is he bedding in the same spot? Moving to a different area everyday? Need more info!

yea he has about 7 doe and a small fork with him but it seems like the doe kinda stay about 50-60 yrds from him and they wind or see me b4 i can get within shooting range! i see him all over the place but he hitts the water holes late at night iv gotten some trail cam photos around three in the morning b4 shooting light! i hav small junipers in the area and he is normaly in alng the canyon walls and the wind changes alot

4b4c93c735610345.jpg

i finaly got my first buck! its small but it is good meat i guess! i got him at 63 yrds with my bow! unit 18 has some nice ones but the big one i was after will be waiting for me next year hopefully!! his left brow tine was broke off fighting so it is kewl!

looks like a skull thats been picked up, probably dead a year or two. Antlers look weather worn and broke and the hair on the skull cap doesnt look fresh

I was born late,real late,hows that leather taste?
don't know who you think your bullsheeting there NM?

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

self taught huh?
so'd you teach yourself to lie?

yes,jesus is going to be pist over this one............

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Limited time offer! Enjoy this and many other tales when you make your purchase today!
4b4e74a53bfad0f3.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

well....no you can say you "can't hit the broad side of a barn"...because you obviously can.....and did.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'd like to say great kill, but i'm like the rest of them. It looks like those antlers have been laying on the ground for some time. If not, then that's a strange looking buck.

Show us a pic with the horns still attached to the deer, then we will probably all believe you, until then ????? Im not buying it. Smells a little (LOT) fishy. If its legit, then way to go.

Its a pretty slippery slope from lying to get on the internet to something a whole lot worse! Keep trying, some day you will get that dream buck, but this isnt the way. And if I see that proof then I will take it all back! We are waiting

nm muleys

Nice buck! Next try an Irish Elk hunt. A very challenging hunt in the Irish peat boggs.
Here is one I just took back in 2008.

photo is
4b50a3143357793c.jpg

>nm muleys
>
>Nice buck! Next try an Irish
>Elk hunt. A very challenging
>hunt in the Irish peat
>boggs.
>Here is one I just took
>back in 2008.
>
>photo is
4b50a3143357793c.jpg

And that is one fine Irish Elk.. I is impressed Overton.

Me too That a real nice small one, Big "O" but I have seen bigger ones at a famous Ut hunters house. He don't believe in record books either. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Thanks guys! I knew he wasn't the biggest in the peat boggs when I found him but I did have a broken pelvic bone when I was in Ireland after all....

Kid, I would love to see the body on that buck. He was such a fighter he must have been skin and bones. Thanks for posting I have not had a laugh this good in years. I am not laughing at you I am laughing with you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom