NM Mobility Impaired Buck

JFWRC

Very Active Member
This buck was taken last Saturday on NM's mobility impaired hunt. I know what he scores. Lets play guess your best. If you look closely, you can see he still has hair growing about 5-7 inches up. Jim

jim81204.jpg

I will be over in NM next friday night to help out on a hunt. I hope we smoke one like yours......My best guess is 83....but there again I am not a great goat judge...... Allen Taylor......

Jim,
Boy I guess you wasn't kidding when you said you where excited and had a chance to do well this weekend. That is a toad I would have to guess real close or just over 90.
Congratulations,
AZBoy

I sure do hope I get a chance this fall at a gagger goat like that one. One can dream, can't he???
scottyboy

Ok-here goes.....he's 86 6/8ths net green. What hurts this guy is that his bases are small overall. He has one at 5 7/8ths and the other at 6. His 1st qtr goes to 7 on each side. If only.... his bases were 7 on each side. The hunter made the most awesome shot I have ever seen and I have seen some dandies. He killed this buck at 425, held on the top of his back with a .257 Weatherby with a 10 mph crosswide. Hit him square in the shoulder. The buck jumped straight up and came down flat, kicked a bit and breathed his last. God was there as you can see the hole he left in sky.

Some of you guys nailed it. Great job!

I noticed the guys rifle. Looks like a Weatherby Ultralight. I've got the Ultralight chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. Congratulations on a great hunt.
-Raptor

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom