NM Lopers

C

crazyaboutcoues

Did a little scouting yesterday on a ranch I'll be guiding for lopers in NM this weekend. Managed to see 14 bucks, 8 were shooters and one was a beast. I managed to take a couple of pix of two very curious bucks. I walked up to about 150 yards of them when they finally saw me. I guess they didn't know what I was, so they decided to take a closer look.

lopers0031.jpg

lopers0111.jpg

lopers0131.jpg

What do you think they would score?

JFWRC - I know there babies, These two bucks were the smallest bucks I saw out of 14 bucks. Just wondering if my thoughts of what they scored were equal or at least close to what other hunters opinion. :) My guess was low 70's

Az - I used a Olympus C-740.

My guess is, one is about 11-12 inches and the other a 13 incher. Let them grow. Nice pictures.

Those are some great pictures , thanks for sharing em . That buck looks like he's a bit wide too , heck I'd shoot him ....NMhuntnutt

We had a pretty good hunt this last weekend. We went five for five on the first day. I'll post pix after I get my Home computer worked on. My first hunter took a small buck but he like the character of his horns and my second hunter took a very nice buck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom