NM Antelope Down

E

elk4you

I had the good fortune of getting a landowner tag for NM. I was almost unable to go due to a medical emergency. Thanks to the hard work of my father, brother-in-law, wife, and my son(the guide), I was able to make it. I passed up quite few bucks before finding this guy. He's not B&C but was the biggest we could find on the ranch.
antelopepics003.jpg

antelopepics007.jpg

antelopepics010.jpg

I also want to thank Drum for loaning me some optics. My pair of binocs finally came in from Cabelas, but your glasses were a great help in finding anetelope.
Josh Rector

AWESOME GOAT!!! Wish I could have been there bud, congratulations and I'll see you on Tue.

Drummond

Congatulations man, and good job taking the little guy. The first big game animal I saw go down was loper taken at 50 yards by my mom. Also saw my dad shoot a few. Way cool. Good memory for him.
Yelum

Thanks for all the compliments. We had a blast...literally. My son Jonah did an awesome job. He always covered his ears, and was very quiet when we were looking at goats. The whole week before the hunt, he kept asking me where we were going hunting. I would always reply in the middle of nowhere. SOOO throughout the trip there and back, he would always ask "Are we nowhere yet, still, etc..." We couldn't stop laughing when he would ask us.
Thanks again,
Josh Rector

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom