Nissan Frontier

HuntinFool

I found a 2002 4 door supercharged Nissan Frontier for a killer price. The only problem is that it has 200,xxx miles on it. Are these trucks like the Tacoma's that just keep on going? This tuck will mostly be used to take me to and from school and on a few hundred mile trips a couple times a year to go hunting. What do you guys think about this truck?

It better be a good price seeing as how it has driven the circumference of the equator four times. It all depends on what the price is I suppose.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I found an 03 DODGE CUMMINS 4X4 6 SPEED 4 DOOR 2500 LOADED for 10,000.00!

It's only got 580,000 Miles on it!

Nice Rig!

And verly Broke In!:D

What'ya Guys think about that?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I knew that was coming from the master!

Not only Grammar Lessons but now some Math Lessons!

>I found an 03 DODGE CUMMINS 4X4 6 SPEED 4 DOOR 2500 LOADED for 10,000.00!

>It's only got 580,000 Miles on it!
>Nice Rig!

>And verly Broke In!

>What'ya Guys think about that?

Keep the engine and tranny, slap it in a Ford, and throw the rest away. :)

GBA

My wife has a 2002 Nissan Frontier that she bought new. Right now it has 125,000 miles on it and the only thing I've had to replace has been the battery and tires. So far, it has been a very dependable vehicle.

You're Right GBA!

The rest is probably perty much wore out!:D

Two of my work trucks are Frontiers. Very good trucks, but not as well built as Toyota. However, the usual price difference between the two make them a good value.

200,000? I wouldn't buy any truck with that many miles. I think it would best to pay a little more and get something with 100,000...

My dad just sold his hunting truck, 94 chev with 246k on the original 350 that would still ROAST the tires through 3rd gear. Didn't use a drop of oil, great truck but he got a 01 gMC with 123k leather loaded for 2 grand.

If you can get the price down a bit more I would buy it and drive it until the tires fall off!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Well, I called the guy, and he was hispanic and I couldn't understand a damn word he said so the deal was not for me. Plus, thinking about it, I agree with you guys 200,000 is too much.

I bought a 92 ford f 250 that runs on motorfuel(propane) that had 237xxx on it for $1500. It runs good. I use to go to school 3 x a week. I wouldn't buy from an hispanic...just my honest opinion

Ask him to throw in lawn care for life..Might sweeten the deal?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom