They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>Take your medication Elk.

I'm RAZZIN Niller!

With that Bow & Nillers CAMO He'll do Well:D

I know so many people in so many places

I'll PM you shipping details bessy. You?re sure generous! Does this shoot out to 125 yards? Will I get street cred at the Total Archery Challenge? I'll even wear a tank top and a flatty if that will help.

And I doubt my camo can help make up for the fact that I move through the woods at the same volume as a herd of elephants. That's why I bought a $15k gun I just twist the dial thingy on top a couple turns and aim a little high after that and smoke animals dead at 1300 yards. They guarantee it out of the box! Combine that with fancy expensive camo and I'm the best hunter in this part of the city.

I only have to drive off trail a few hundred yards on my $27k SxS to get off some of those shots. It's been a game changer for me! I never did see blood through my spotter from the shot location though, so must have been a clean miss and that limp he had waking off must have just been his startled reaction. Probably pulled a muscle when he hunched up like he did? No reason to walk all the way over there to check, and my SxS won't go across that canyon.

:) :) :)

Afraid Not Niller!

You are now limited to 25 Yard Shots!:D

At That Range you'll be able to tell if You Hit them or not!:D

>Please NO flattys.

Niller hasn't showed us His FLATTY Yet?

Probably some kind of a High Dollar CAMO FLATTY?

Hey Niller!

You May wanna talk to booty!

He Shoots Nice Bucks with nothing More than a Bow & a Loin Cloth!

You Could maybe get a Loin Skin in CAMO?

And No!

Even HELL NO!

I Don't wanna see it!

You know what this is Niller?

40570camoflintlock.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom