Nikon Prostaff

M

muleymaster

My buddy is looking at getting the nikon prostaff spotting scope. anyone have any thoughts on the nikon line? or anyone have one who is or isnt satisfied??

thanks a lot

They are fine, not the same as the ED models. I have an Spotter XLII kit that I like, it was clearer to my eyes than the Prostaff. I am actually thinking about selling it to put towards a larger ED model. If you decide to not go with the Prostaff, let me know. Thanks.

I have a pro staff 15+48 and love it. If your buddy is'nt wanting to spend much more than 600.00 you cant beat it for the price. I spent 429.00 for mine with a tri-pod included. So if I was to do it all over again I would buy the pro-staff. plus the warranty is tuff to beat. I hope that helps.

I just bought the 20x60-80 last season and it was incredible to look through. It was better in the field than i expected and maybe a little too much. I found that i could count points from even further than i had anticipated, almost wish that i had got the more compact 60mm. The 80 is huge for packing around and you have to step up your tripod to support it. But certainly worth the $600 i paid for it no question.

I have one that has only been used a few times.

If your friend wants it for $400, I will sell it. I do not like spotting scopes and would rather have some 15X binos.

I would also look at a partial trade for some high end 15X

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom