Nikon Fieldscopes

B

byron

I was wondering if anybody knew the differences between the NIkon Fieldscope ED III and the Nikon Tactical ED that is all black. It seems like you can get the tactical version for a little cheaper. I am looking for a 20-60x60 scope that would be a noticeable upgrade from my spotter XL II, but I don't think I want to spend the money for the Swarovski.

Thanks
Byron

gr8fuldoug,

I did look at the Pentax online, do you think I am going to notice a difference between it and my Nikon spotter XL II. I went down to Cabelas today to look at a few scopes and I came home wondering if I should just keep my nikon. I had them pull out a Spotter XL just like mine and both of the ED fieldscopes I could not tell much difference between the spotter and the 60 ED. The 82 ED was noticeably brighter and clearer, but I think it is just to heavy and big for the way I hunt. I wish I knew somewhere I could go look at the Pentax because I have Pentax binos and I love them.

Thanks

Byron

gr8fuldoug, one more question. Does the Pentax 65 have a nice see through case that comes with it or that you can buy seperate.

Byron

gr8fuldoug, Could you send me a price for the Pentax with the eyepiece. I was checking prices online and everyone seems to be around 800 bucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom