Nikon BDC program

I have played around with it but haven't had a chance to put it to the test yet. I am patiently waiting for the android version so I can have it with me at all times. It sure seems a lot better than Remington SHoot that I have been using.

If you're referring to the Spot-On program, I "use" the web-based version but don't "have" it. If you're referring to something else then disregard.

I have used the Spot-On program for 2 different 7mm-08's (Savage 111 with Pro-Staff 3-9x and Tikka T3 with Monarch 2.5-10x). Both are "spot-on" out to 500 yards or thereabouts. I will be working on a .264 Win Mag with a Monarch 4-16x in the near future, but can already tell the BDC circles are going to be at odd yardages for the flatter trajectory. The good news is that the Monarch scopes have nice turrets if you have time to adjust them for longer shots.

I was having trouble down loading the free java program. Then I tried to by the online one and they want 25.00 for two day shipping. But I finale got the free down load to work. thanks

John I have used the spot on a few times now. I have found it to be pretty accurate as long as the info you enter is correct. I am using a BDC reticle on my 270win and its been awesome. I did set my crosshairs to 200 yards and use the yardage of the circles accordingly. Also remember when using spot on get your BDC figures on whatever power you use. I set mine for max power of my scope which was 14x.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom