Nikon 82mm ED fieldscope

nmwapiti

Anyone use this spotter? I can employee purchase this but would have to buy it sight unseen. No one around me has them in stock. I have been impressed with my nikon binoculars and rangefinder, my guess is I would be satisfied with the spotter as well. Even at employee price it is still an investment, curious what others have to say.

I had the 82ED Fieldscope and thought it was great. Optics are on par with my neighbor's Zeiss 85 T FL as I verified this many times side by side while guiding muley and aoudad hunters. The 25-75 zoom has a slightly narrow FOV, but the 75x is usable under certain conditions. The 30x fixed eyepiece I had for it was simply fantastic. I think it's the best thing out there for $1100 or so. I did upgrade to a Kowa Prominar 884.....all I can say is WOW, the Zeiss isn't in the same league as that Kowa.

i have the 25-75-82 myself it is an awesome spotter..the only problem I have with mine is that it is too big to pack along on day hunts..with a tri-pod it is going to give ya & additional 7 to 9 pounds to pack around..also the 82mm lens is huge & alot of the packs cant hardly hold it..I have a horn hunter & it completely fills up the scope pocket & with the tri-pod in the other pocket it too is filled...other than that it is a great scope

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom