Nikon 16-48x60 XLII Spotting Scope

B

BigsacK

Any of you have or have used one of these? If so I would love a little feedback on what ya all think. And what you would recomend over this staying in the same price range and size. Thanks, Chad

Chad,
In that same price range I suggest you consider the Pentax PF65ED with their 16-48x zoom eyepiece or the Minox MD62ED with their 21-42 L.E.R. (long eye-relief) zoom eyepiece. Please feel free to contact me to discuss it.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Chad,

I have one and really like it. I got it for a lot less than the retail as it was a customer return though. That put it in my price range at the time.

The time I don't like it as well is in low-light--especially when dialed up to high power. It is definitly not the best scope out there, but for the price I paid, I can't complain. Unfortunately a $1000-$2000 scope just isn't practical for some of us.

Chad

I also have this scope and have been very happy with it. But just like forkhunter said it loses clarity and brightness when you are at the higher magnifications. But it is as good or better than anything in that price range. Unfortunately I looked through my buddies swarovski on a trip this year, and I am thinking about getting one. If you decide to go for the nikon let me know if you are interested in one that has been used but is in perfect condition.

Good luck

Byron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom