Night hog hunting

Guessing someone has access to a military ammo depot. Civilians just can't buy those tracers. Looks fun though. Working helicopters at Nellis the aircraft would be full of live rounds we had to clean out between flights.

I knew a guy who was a gunner on a helicopter in Vietnam. They patrolled the rivers at night catching VC on the water. I bet he could relate.

TST....a few years ago while I was on the take from uncle sugar, I did a favor for the local SEALs and EOD guys. Nothing strange, I just gave them/their wifes a free CCW class. We did some shooting with all their cool stuff after they finished qualifiying. They asked what they could do for me. I really wasn't looking for anything, other than some range time with the .50s, etc.

One day I got a call telling me to look in the back of my truck. I did. In the back was a case of .300WM ammo, lots of brass, a couple boxes of .50 ammo and lotsa brass. BUT...one of the ammo cans was full of .50 APIT. I can't, or wont, run that through my .50 as it is a bit corrosive.

I knew a guy who was a gunner on a helicopter in Vietnam. They patrolled the rivers at night catching VC on the water. I bet he could relate.
My brother flew for HA(L)-3. He had some stories. He died this past August.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom