Nick Saban- what a moron

I saw the same article, how soon he forgets the beating he took from another non-AQ school. As for BSU they win the the games they need to. Nick Saban is an idiot.

I love when people say things to the media before they do their research. His team doesn't play anybody to the quality of Va Tech. I hope they meet in the championship game. That'd be great. I'm not even a Boise State fan, infact, I don't like them at all, but I will recognize the fact that they deserve to play the best if they go undefeated thhis season.

Are you serious when you say Alabama does not play any quality teams? I believe six or so of them will be in the Top 25 and I will take Florida every day of the week over Va Tech plus a couple of the others on their schedule. I am not a Bama fan but until they lose they are the champs. If Bama and Oh St run the table they should play for the title before BSU does. Their schedules are extremely harder. Other than OSU and Va Tech. Who does BSU play? I hate the Buckeyes but they play much better competition than BSU no matter how you look at it.

I would love to see Boise State tee it up with either Alabama or Ohio State. Playing Va Tech and a bunch of other little schools doesn't even touch the SEC or Big 10.

woody, if you're a Dolphin fan (which I am) or an LSU fan, there is not a lower form of life on earth than that man. I'm a huge Utah fan and I think I was more excited to see Nick Satan get beat down that day than I was to see the Utes win the Sugar Bowl and go undefeated.

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-10 AT 08:19AM (MST)[p]Bull:

I am not a Dolphin fan but I know what he did to that team.

He is a liar and got his but kicked in the NFL. I 100% agree with you about the Utah game..

Little Joe said:

"Are you serious when you say Alabama does not play any quality teams?"

I am only talking about last years schedule. And no, I don't think they had it tough. I am not saying they did or did not deserve the National Championship. I don't really care.

The point is Saban runs his big mouth. And yes, Boise does not have the same schedule. But you don't hear their coach running his mouth about other teams. And, Boise has one about every big game they have played in the past few years..

Look at Boise States bowl game results the last few years and you will see as many losses as wins, cannont remember the years but they lost to Boston College one year, Louisville another year and yes I cheer for them and was ecstatic when they beat OK but they play inferior opponents and 100% of the time I will take an SEC team or power conference undefeated team or even one loss team over an undefeated team from a terrible conference. The SEC doormat would tromp 9 out of 10 schools from the WAC, MWC, USA, etc. I am 100% in favor of a playoff system to solve this issue. I would love to see BSU win it all just to put a big kink in the BCS.

Boise State doesn't play anyone that will be in the final top 25. Alabama plays this schedule plus (more than likely an SEC championship game)
San Jose State
Penn State
at Duke
at Arkansas
Florida
at South Carolina
Mississippi
at Tennessee
at LSU
Mississippi State
Georgia State
Auburn

Boise State
at Virginia Tech 33-30
at Wyoming
Oregon State
at New Mexico State
Toledo
at San Jose State
Louisiana Tech
Hawaii
at Idaho
Fresno State
at Nevada
Utah State
Not exactly murderer's row. The top 3 teams in Big 10, SEC, and Big 12 would be favorites in all of those games.

Now Oregon State is a nice game and maybe they'll be in the top 25 but VA Tech was obviously overrated at 10. BS is a good team but their schedule is a joke. I would put a one loss SEC, BIG 10, Big 12 or PAC 10 team ahead of an undefeated BS team for the championship.

2004 Liberty Louisville 40-44 L
2005 MPC Computers Boston College 21-27 L
2006 Fiesta Oklahoma (OT) 43-42 W
2007 Hawai'i East Carolina 38-41 L
2008 Poinsettia TCU 16-17 L
2009 Fiesta TCU 17-10 W

2-4 in their last 6 bowls. Nice program but should not be in the championship discussion.

GO DOLPHINS GO!!
GO LSU GO!!

Saban...set Les Miles up for a national championship!! LSU hasn't been a serious contender since... :-(

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom