Nice Ram

beech18

Thought for those who like seeing sheep, might enjoy the view of these.

9960img_0746.jpg

3978img_0747.jpg

Very nice beech! Love big old ram pictures.
Looks like you got close, or at least someone got close for the picture.
What state is he in, if I might ask.
Thanks for sharing.

Took these pictures in Nebraska at about 50 yards. Pretty cool expirence being that close to sheep taking pictures.

I swear I've seen the big ram before...someone sent me a picture of him ruttin ewes about a year ago

I'll see if I can find it

Sure could be...

Im not an expect at scoring sheep. By the pictures here, any rough guess to score? If I where to guess I'd pry make a fool out of my guess.

Poked around to see if I could find out who took this pic. I don't share other peoples' pics that they personally send me, but this thing seems to have been somewhat viral...I guess if it steps on anyone's toes, please speak up, and I'll request to have it pulled.

7550001.jpg

He's got what looks to be a very miserable base, and is subsequently not very massive, but that long side has got to be pushing 40 pretty hard...would have to see him from the front to say much more

I checked rest of the pictures I have of him. Rest are pretty crappy pic's, not even worth posting. Thanks for sharing this pic.

You know a "sheep fanatic" when a guy can recognize a picture of a ram from one sent to him over a year ago!
You are definitely one of those guys greatwestern! Thanks for the additional picture. Pretty impressive that you have that kind of sheep memory.

Very impressive, both the ram and GW's memory!

Thanks for sharing the photos with us. He's a dandy.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom