Nice ram

D

DRHORNHUNTER

I have never scored a ram before Seen pics of them with scores
So just guessin uneducated but would it go 180?
If i drew a once in a lifetime i would be more than happy for one this size I know there are lots bigger but still
Thanks guys
3950imag0312.jpg

7570imag0313.jpg

I just watched the video of the guy taking the ram that was a bit over 181" and this one is nowhere close to that!

Thanks guys. Was just curious.
This ram wasn't pinned because it was taken by an Indian
Had to laugh cuz the person there that had it said the f and g told em it was worth 30 k

+1....... What they said!

It has some age but not mass or length. It looks like one of our scrawny Ut rams. I still love 'em.

Zeke

++1
While all mature sheep are trophies, that one would not bring 30K from anyone, except perhaps the hunter who killed it. Having a sheep permit, however is at least a 30K experience(IMO). I am guessing that a tight tape would be hard pressed to reach 140" on that one. However, a hunter who worked his guts out and gave "his all" to take it should be proud to have it. 95% of all hunters don't have one for sure.

In perspective, DR.H, a 180" ram is a B&C Rocky and 168" is minimum for a Desert. Regardless of score, most of us following this thread love to see any sheep. Thanks for the post!

Looks almost like my wyoming ram from this year 140 is probably a fair guess

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom