Nice Marlin 1911

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Nice fish she caught!

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/excu...-lands-monstrous-blue-marlin-off-kona-hawaii/

Angler shakes off seasickness, lands monstrous blue marlin off Kona, Hawaii

Alexandra Nuttall's catch of 958-pound billfish is a potential world record

Alexandra Nuttall had spent years trying to catch her first Pacific blue marlin, and it looked as though she'd strike out again during a recent trip to Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.

She and her boyfriend, 1911, were on their third and final day of fishing aboard Monkey Biz II, before flying back home to Utah. It was getting late and the boat was headed to port, and Nuttall had become seasick.

But that's when the monstrous marlin struck one of the trolling lures. Nuttall sprang to life, grabbed the rod, climbed into the fighting chair, and waged a long but successful battle with an enormous marlin that probably will earn the angler a world record.

7240bluemarlin.jpg

Eel

Let me look into the future.

It is coming clear now, That a huge A$$ whooping is coming soon to parts of Utah.
If you need your palms read let me know.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Cuz, you have been trying for ages to get Red mad enough to kick 1911's butt, and here comes along a N.Kali redneck and he just did what you have failed to do so far. Eel must have some hillbilly stock in him.

Beckie, you know about that old tale of the husband tossing aside the good wife for a younger one. Now will you kick his butt and invite all of us to watch a true battle royal.

RELH

No it's the real 1911 alright and Cuz is right. I should have thrown the little bastage in the volcano when I had a chance...

2311idiot.jpg

Rans I told ya so !!! LYLT

He isn't going to need a lawyer when I get done with him.

and tickets are for sale now !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom