NICE JOB MS. EAKLE!!!

That bull that Adam's wife took was a darn nice one. And yes, the go deeds are awesome!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I had recorded it and watched it last night.
It was great to see the landowner donate and then help the young man get his elk. The smile on his face when they handed him the tag was priceless. Thank you to all involved that helped Doug Barney's family enjoy the hunt!

With all the sh!t going on anymore, it helps restore atleast a little faith in humanity. Hats off to this kids dad and all the other officers out trying to keep order. Sure as hell not a job I'd want in today's society. This family was dealt a bad hand for sure so kudos to those for stepping up to help make this happen.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-16 AT 05:43PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2016/23976img4618.jpg

Thanks guys, my wife's hunt was fun. For me, it was great to take her somewhere I have been hunting for over a decade. She was so excited that we didn't have to camp? She's getting soft in her old age!

90533img4694.jpg

30636img4698.jpg

Jack's hunt was pretty special as well. Not for the bull, but for the kids and for the sportsmen and women that stepped up to give this family a little break from their struggles. The story was tough to put together. If I said I didn't shed a few tears while editing the story, I'd be lying.

91803img4780.jpg

I also got a chance to do a little hunting. These whitetail are sure fun to chase. BUT...

20672img4737.jpg

The highlight of my year was watching my son take his first buck. Alex has shot at a few deer over the years, just never sealed the deal. Pretty fun watching him walk up to this buck and realize that he shot one bigger than the old man the year before. Fun times. For those who didn't see Jack's hunt. It will be uploaded to our KSL OUTDOORS youtube channel later this week. It very well could be the best story/show we've done this year, maybe ever....Thanks again...fstop.

Here's a few more pics of my son's buck...
62413img4754.jpg

9977img4751.jpg

Looks like you had a great fall with friends and family...sweet bulls and bucks...thanks for sharing!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom