Nice Billy

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
My hunting patner's son drew a Utah goat permit this year and here's the goat he took. It was a dandy and they know how to take good photos to boot!

4ac9081c4b41e785.jpg

4ac908484e76754c.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Great looking goat. Do you know how old he is and what lenght are those horns??

Great pics and what an amazing experience for a young guy like that!! Many guys will never get to do that hunt in their lifetime for sure and he got it done very young-outstanding!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-09 AT 06:54AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-09 AT 06:51?AM (MST)

What does "scope dot his eye mean?" I am just a bowhunter so I guess I don't know these rifle terms.

The goat measured 50 and I understand that's a darn good goat although I know little about goats. I have never hunted them myself, but Shane(the dad) loves goat hunting and not only has taken a goat before, but tags along on goat hunts when ever he can.

Have a good one BB

Here's another goat photo for those of you who like goats. This photo was sent to me to clean up the blood that was on its hide. It was raining very hard at the time. I'm not sure where this goat was taken. I only know the hunters name was Eyad. He just sent me the photo for clean up, which I do for a number of hunters who want the blood removed from thrir trophy photos.

4ac9e933016cbd1c.jpg

Look above the hunter's right eye, looks like the rifle scope bit him a little!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom