NFR Las Vegas

D

DRHORNHUNTER

Anybody on here headed down there? We'll be there this weekend !!!! I'll be the whiskey drunk losing his ass gambling but having the best time doing it :)

I wish, we went two years ago and had an extremely large time. We scalped some front row tickets next to the press box. If you ever get offered any FF tickets buy them. We did not know what we had until we walked down to the arena floor and Tuff Hedeman was sitting next to my wife. They put on a well piled performance, they could probably run it live on tv and have no problems. We almost went this year, but my company kept saying I was going to Massachusetts this week but fell through till after the first of the year. At the Thomas and Mack they serve good stout whiskey drinks. Lots of whiskey and a splash of mixer. Have fun!

Please don't get as drunk as my buddy Boz did last year.

400565cf328b44131b69581a870bebbc2133_sheep-costume.jpg

We'll be there Dec. 3rd. Won't be looking for Boz, that's a fact. He already got the cute one.

DC

I'll be there from the 5th on . We usually try to make the opening weekend , but this year figured we would try during the weekdays . We will get in a few nights at the rodeo and then lots of shopping .

The GF and her friends love all the shopping at Cowboy Christmas and Country Christmas . I'm the official bag carry guy , but her friends buy me some lap dances later so its all good . LOL .

I'll be there at least one weekend.

The sheep....I wonder how drunk it had to be??

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Where ya staying. We got the cheap stratosphere again but they got a pretty cool bar on top of that

Except for the guy with the mutton. Um we'll be on the other side of town. So you do your thing elsewhere
Reminds me of a joke I heard about a Wyoming guide and 3 out of state clients and sheep stuck in a fence

Nellis AFB. And I love the drive through N. Vegas.

>Where ya staying. We got
>the cheap stratosphere again but
>they got a pretty cool
>bar on top of that
>

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Doing the Excalibur this year since they have better parking if your towing a trailer . The Southpoint and Goldcoast are fun ones to stay at during the rodeo and wish we could make it happen , but I'm sure we will at least get over there for the after the rodeo parties .

I got talked in to eating at the resturant at the top of the Stratosphere last year . It was spendy , but dang that was some of the best food I have ever had .

So much for "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" huh Tag? She told me she was not a prostitute. WTF? It was pretty sweet though, pulling a little wool is always fun. Lol

Great......watched the Utah weather. Hopefully they are wrong like usual. Headed out in the mornin only to drive across the state of Utah with 75-80 mph wind gusts all the way pulling a trailer with elk mounts in it to take to a couple guys from Vegas. Say a prayer for us as we take on the Mormon 500

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom