NFL Facts = ?

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Here are some fun NFL facts:

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness.

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem)

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression all of a sudden?

It called being "politically correct" and being scared of being called a "racist" by the black community and liberals. I prefer to call it being a "Hypocrite".

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-17 AT 05:36PM (MST)[p]Money drives almost every decision. The NFL and most big business respond to one thing, "how will it effect the bottom-line?"

As soon as the NFL believes the bottom-line is declining, they will change their behavior. Same for the players, as long as their incomes aren't suffering, they will say, do, and behave any way they want to.

Almost all behavior, yours, mine, and everybody else's is directly connected to the consequences of our actions. If there are no "corrective" consequences, the behavior continues and in most cases intensifies. So....... I believe, the NFL player's behavior will intensify until the consequences to what they are doing changes.

As long as they still get paid, at the same rates they are getting now, they will continue to use the NFL venue as they wish.

In life, if the consequences change, the behavior will change. There aren't very many Mahatma Gandhis among us.

DC

>There aren't very many Mahatma
>Gandhis among us.
>
>DC

Ya but I'm real close lump!

#livelikezac

>.
>>There aren't very many Mahatma
>>Gandhis among us.
>>
>>DC
>
>Ya but I'm real close lump!
>
>
>#livelikezac

Have another swig NeMont

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-17 AT 07:41PM (MST)[p]"There aren't very many Mahatma Gandhis among us."

hmmmm....even after meeting me you say that....I'm hurt.

323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

>>.
>>>There aren't very many Mahatma
>>>Gandhis among us.
>>>
>>>DC
>>
>>Ya but I'm real close lump!
>>
>>
>>#livelikezac
>
>Have another swig NeMont
>
>
>
97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

That's rebate boy to you turtle poacher!

Lmao!

#livelikezac

So true lumpy the NFL has got a awesome product and there going to lose their share of the pie. Wait til they lose advertising money. They grossly underestimated fan support. By they way, hell of game last night!

>>>.
>>>>There aren't very many Mahatma
>>>>Gandhis among us.
>>>>
>>>>DC
>>>
>>>Ya but I'm real close lump!
>>>
>>>
>>>#livelikezac
>>
>>Have another swig NeMont