NFL Draft ???????

rugarm77

The draft statrts on Saturday morning.

As a Dolphins fan I would like to see a-little more help at OLB or at the Corner position.

Who is your team???

And what positions need to be filled???

The Steelers will take the center from Oregon. Though I was thrilled to see another ring go to the Steel Town, I can't believe they won the Super Bowl with the crappest O-line in the NFL.

Watch out Donkey haters, Denvers going to get all the good one's!

GO BRONC'S!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I hope the Broncos get USC QB Sanchez.
Although there D needs tons of help.
Maybe they can get one of those USC LBs.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-09 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]I am a Bronco's fan and I haven't even begun to look and see what we need, but yes QB is an issue. There has to be some 6th round diamond in the rough out there, not sold on Sanchez!

But I will be watching to see which Longhorns go early, then I have a friend who is projected as a late 6th rounder to free agent so I will watch to see where he goes...

Other than that it is my favorite "non game" sporting event of the year. Love the chess games played by the GM's.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-09 AT 02:57PM (MST)[p]YORT40- I also am a Steelers fan and also am surprised that we won another ring. If Ben wasn't so mobile, he'd probably be dead!! We definatley need to beef up our O-Line in a big way. Hopefully Parker can stay healthy this year and we can go back to the same-old same-old of pounding the ball with not so much emphasis on the pass. If Ben gets hurt, we're screwed!

Steve

By the way, Byron Leftwich is gone.

Cool to see some of the local college guys get drafted. Sean Smith and Paul Kruger go in the second round to the Ravens and Dolphins, Austin Collie to the Colts in the fourth round.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-09 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]I was very pleased to see Austin Collie go to the Colts. I watched Austin play high school football for three seasons (he went to same school as my kids, but a couple years older) and he was incredible in high school too. Austin's a wonderful young man with a very bright future. He's also got some very talented brothers and a very GLM (good looking mom!)

Congratulations Austin!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom