NEXT GUN THEY OUTLAW!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/loaded-gun-hidden-in-vagina-576432

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

How Bout it RUGSTER?

You ever get any extras for your Gun Safe this way?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Eeewwww!
I don't want to shoot that skanky gun!

I bought a lil gun like that for my wife. I'm pretty sure when she packs it she doesn't pack it there! Ha. She has better sense than that!

Zeke

"Archer, seen in the above mug shot, was charged with gun possession and introducing contraband into a penal facility"

No pun intended.

The gun was only four inches long. Of course, the girl was told it was six.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

What a way to test anti corrosives. Talk about salt spray.
If that gun don't rust and lock up solid, I want to know what they cleaned it with.

>I still say a gun in
>the hand is worth two
>in the bush.
>
>Eel

OMGolly,
Some of you guys are pretty darn clever!
My wife wants to know why I'm laughing out loud.

NV's "length" comment was spot-on too.

Zeke

I'd Imagine 440 will Blame it on Bush again?

You Guys think it's Hair Triggered?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom