nexplained ghostly phenomenon

C

cameraguy

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-07 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]This is strange but interesting....

This is a car advertisement from Great Britain.

When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.

They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

If you listen to the ad carefully, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it, near the end of the commercial.

Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide.

A little creepy but pretty cool!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

http://oregonshedhunters.com/jeff/GhostlyCarAd.wmv

CameraGuy
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you

I cant believe how many people fall for it every year. Sometimes twice! (...overton) lol

mike

Ummmmm, i guess i deserved that.
I should have played it smart and read all the replies before i....SPILLED MY HOT COFFEE ALL OVER MY LAP AND BURNED MYSELF!!!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

ROTFLOL! I showed it to all my kids!! LOL OMG it was hilarious. hee hee hee I knew what it was because I've seen it before, but it was so funny to watch my kids scream. I think my 9 year old pooped his pants. lol

>>I think my 9 year old pooped his pants. lol

Tell him he's in good company....x(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom