News Headline: Spider bite causes Avid hunter to miss Concert

joesikora

Long Time Member
Breaking News: Spider bite causes Avid Hunter and part time Spider Killer Joseph Eugene Sikora Jr to miss the highly anticipated Rolling Stones Concert Sunday Night in St Louie
Sikora now resting comfortably at home after the attack of a little black fuzzy Killer Spider! We do not know what caused the Killer Spider to attack Mr Sikora although Sikora did say he indeed tried to kill the Crazed Black Fuzzy Killer Spider with a sponge against his windshield! More details will be posted as they became available
LOL!

EED23777-FD01-481A-87F6-288608A2475C.jpeg

EEA385C6-E54E-446C-B4DC-F3E5514EC690.jpeg

5FD5C767-AE1D-4634-AE01-E823279314CD.jpeg

FA0E12FB-67D3-4AAE-A07D-136ABDDCEA2A.jpeg

C2A82613-1183-40FC-92EF-CB4684F30977.jpeg

Breaking News: Spider bite causes Avid Hunter and part time Spider Killer Joseph Eugene Sikora Jr to miss the highly anticipated Rolling Stones Concert Sunday Night in St Louie
Sikora now resting comfortably at home after the attack of a little black fuzzy Killer Spider! We do not know what caused the Killer Spider to attack Mr Sikora although Sikora did say he indeed tried to kill the Crazed Black Fuzzy Killer Spider with a sponge against his windshield! More details will be posted as they became available
LOL!

Did you miss with the sponge prior to the attack??

That's ugly looking. Glad I didn't get nailed a couple days ago.

Plain crazy Joe!
I've never heard of a "fuzzy" black spider causing that kind of damage. Any idea on what kind of spider it was?

Rolling Stones are one of the best concerts I have ever seen. When I was building CBS and Infinity Radio stations as few years back the VP gave me second row seats to the Rolling Stones for a perk. Now I never want to see another concert unless I am on the first two rows...LOL
Sorry you missed the concert

Now I never want to see another concert unless I am on the first two rows...LOL
That's funny. I've posted this before, but it fits...especially last paragraph.
Years ago, back in the '80s before the Web came into existence, my best friend, who lives in MD, and I ran a huge conglomeration of of outdoor-related forums on Compuserve. At the time, it was THE place to be. Of course, one forum was dedicated to hunting, and one of the sections was "Ted Nugent." He was personally very active there for years, so we had lots of message exchanges & became online friends.

When I found out he was going to be here in Phx for a concert at Desert Sky, I mentioned that I would like to interview him for an article. A few days later, my phone rang at 6 a.m. It was Ted calling from a limo on his way to an airport in CT. He had called information for my number.

End result: He left me and my oldest son two tickets, as well as a pass to enter his "Bloodbrothers" meeting before the concert, at Will Call. We did the interview before he went on stage, and he told me to come back there again after the show to party a bit, which we did.

Now here's the amusing part:

Our tickets were in the reserved section, dead-center and about 10 rows back from the stage. When the warm-up band started playing, my guts started vibrating and my ears began ringing because we had TWO humongous amps pointed at us from less than 25 ft. away. After about five minutes, we got up and went up to the open seating on the grassy hillside for the rest of the concert. On the way, I handed our reserved seat tickets to a young couple, hoping they might enjoy the close-up noise more than we did.

Years ago, back in the '80s before the Web came into existence, my best friend, who lives in MD, and I ran a huge conglomeration of of outdoor-related forums on Compuserve. At the time, it was THE place to be. Of course, one forum was dedicated to hunting, and one of the sections was "Ted Nugent." He was personally very active there for years, so we had lots of message exchanges & became online friends.

When I found out he was going to be here in Phx for a concert at Desert Sky, I mentioned that I would like to interview him for an article. A few days later, my phone rang at 6 a.m. It was Ted calling from a limo on his way to an airport in CT. He had called information for my number.

End result: He left me and my oldest son two tickets, as well as a pass to enter his "Bloodbrothers" meeting before the concert, at Will Call. We did the interview before he went on stage, and he told me to come back there again after the show to party a bit, which we did.

Our tickets were in the reserved section, dead-center and about 10 rows back from the stage. When the warm-up band started playing, my guts started vibrating and my ears began ringing because we had TWO humongous amps pointed at us from less than 25 ft. away. After about five minutes, we got up and went up to the open seating on the grassy hillside for the rest of the concert. On the way, I handed our reserved seat tickets to a young couple, hoping they might enjoy the close-up noise more than we did.
Your a rookie you use ear plugs up close the music is the same and because of all of the SMOKE you don't seem to mind so much.....LOL

Your a rookie you use ear plugs up close the music is the same and because of all of the SMOKE you don't seem to mind so much.....LOL
Indeed. It was the one & only rock-type concert I attended. Everything else were mild country or pop singles like Crystal Gale, Johnny Mathis, etal. None of them made my guts vibrate. :cool:

I don't listen to the Stones much anymore but when I do, so do my neighbors.
Although both groups had a few songs I liked, I never got into the 'worship phase' of the Beatles or Rolling Stones. I was still attached to the do-wop groups in the early '60s.

Yes but now they have his son playing drums for them at least he did in the last concert they did
Are you sure? I think Charlie only has Daughters.The Stones press release said that Steve Jordan is the new drummer for them Steve has played with all those guys Eric Clapton he was in the John Mayer Trio, He was in Keith’s solo band, when Keith produced Hail Hail Rock n Roll for Chuck Berry Steve has the drummer in that band he just played in St Louie Sunday night and he and Keith are best mates

Last edited:
W
I don't listen to the Stones much anymore but when I do, so do my neighbors.
Whoops. Shame on me; I lied in my other reply. ?

I recalled that I also sat through both Eddie Money & Charlie Daniels at Redman bass tourney at Lake Havasu. They were loud but nowhere near the decibles at the Nugent concert.

Angie, Angie when will those clouds all disappear ?
Who hasn't had a good relationship that ended one way or another. Sometimes it took some effort to decide to walk away . A great song ...

If you had a Hatfield knife, you could have just cut the finger off and went on to the concert.
RELH
You know…. San Francisco 49er Ronnie Lott did just that not to go to a concert of course but to be able to play in the last game of the 1985 regular season against Dallas!
He broke his pinky finger and it would have made playing impossible.

0065AC8C-CE01-4328-B0BC-963C8005860A.jpeg

You know writer that is totally true. My first show was Grand Funk Railroad during the Shine On tour July of 1974 I was 12 (my birthday isn’t until September) we would be deaf and our ears ringing until the next morning it was do to lack of proper sound equipment because it wasn’t invented yet! The show was at The Keil Opera House which is a 3,100 venue. Heil Sound is in or was in Fairview Heights IL. Bob Heil is a genius at building sound systems for touring bands. He lives in Mascoutah IL. He said no one would believe bands like the Grateful Dead The Who The Eagels etc etc. we’re rehearsing for their up coming tours and Heil would be building the sound stage. I was at his showroom one afternoon with a customer of mine when the phone ran his worker answered it then called for Bob and said it’s Joe Walsh and he needs to talk to you right know! Google Keith Moon The Who drummer passes out at his kit during show you’ll see Heil wearing his Heil Sound yellow shirt dragging him off the stage. LOL!

Keith Moon Collapses at Cow Palace (condensed version) on youtube @ 2:48 Heil is on the right​

You know writer that is totally true. My first show was Grand Funk Railroad during the Shine On tour July of 1974 I was 12 (my birthday isn’t until September) we would be deaf and our ears ringing until the next morning it was do to lack of proper sound equipment because it wasn’t invented yet! The show was at The Keil Opera House which is a 3,100 venue. Heil Sound is in or was in Fairview Heights IL. Bob Heil is a genius at building sound systems for touring bands. He lives in Mascoutah IL. He said no one would believe bands like the Grateful Dead The Who The Eagels etc etc. we’re rehearsing for their up coming tours and Heil would be building the sound stage. I was at his showroom one afternoon with a customer of mine when the phone ran his worker answered it then called for Bob and said it’s Joe Walsh and he needs to talk to you right know! Google Keith Moon The Who drummer passes out at his kit during show you’ll see Heil wearing his Heil Sound yellow shirt dragging him off the stage. LOL!

Keith Moon Collapses at Cow Palace (condensed version) on youtube @ 2:48 Heil is on the right​

I was with Nugent in his dressing room helping him get his laptop sorted out before the show. His daughter came in & told him he needed to shake a leg because he needed to get his ear plugs fitted. There's a reason most of the performers wear them. ;)

Dang Joe!

You trying to compete with Job in the Bible?!

Hope you heal up soon!

What’s next on your bucket list of pain?!
Rabies!
Now that’s funny right there I dont care what you say!
I can hardly get the full word out of my mouth before busting out
laughing.
Mrs Sikora laughed her butt off the first time I said it, then told me to Shut Up Go To Sleep! I thought she was being a little rude LOL!

what say you

bloodtracker you and I would make a great team like Martin and Lewis you set them up I’ll knock it out of the park

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom