Newbie...

K

kgforever

Been poking around here for a while. Decided it was time to join. Avid hunter all my life. Just take it easy on me.

Its pretty fun around here if you have thick skin. Welcome!

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Welcome, hope you enjoy, I have only been here a short while. This place is a million times better than facebook.

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

I cant stand facebook. I tried it for about 2 days then got rid of it. Not my thing.

I have never tried it, my wife is trying to get me started. . . . . Not a chance

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

i joined facebook just to post my hunting pics, my wife also gets mad about this site "you talking with your huntin friends again" damn right and enjoy every minute of it. well welcome to the site and hope it helps you and also that you can help others.

Welcome to Monster Muleys. I find it easy if you are thick skinned, have a good sense of humor, dont take things to personal, and dont be affraid to speak your mind. To many people these days try to be "politically correct". Just be yourself.

Thanks for the welcomes and thanks for the advice Shed. Looking forward to all this site has to offer.

Welcome. Just a word of advise...NEVER argue with feddoc. He will crush you with intelligence, well written responses and logic. Argue all you want with piper, dude, zigga and fortheballs...they lose arguments to my 12 year old.:)

HK

kgforever, you ever hunt turtles? You will.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I hear ya... I have read a few of his posts. I dont mind an arguement now and then. Its good for the mind.

Welcome, I will say it is a little weird that your handle is Kenny G Forever... If you're not careful, there are a few guys on this site that might hold it against you. :)

CSO

It's all about the good times...

>Welcome to Monster Muleys. I find
>it easy if you are
>thick skinned, have a good
>sense of humor, dont take
>things to personal, and dont
>be affraid to speak your
>mind. To many people these
>days try to be "politically
>correct". Just be yourself.

Be careful with this advise, speak your mind you'll get the boot.

Well good to have you kg.....jusp right in and join all this mayhem,.....we welcome you.

Im going to ride this forum as long as I can. What might get my account nuked? Just want a heads up.

Welcome
Now send me the gps locations of all your Honey holes for hunting. Thank You

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-10 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]Account Nuked?

From what little I know...here's my top ten.

#10 More than "half naked" hotties.
#9 Really good homosexual jokes.
#8 Jokes regarding Indians and their proud hunting heritage.
#7 Off color comments about fat asses.
#6 Ripping liberals for being the idiots they are.
#5 Talking trash about anybody's great bull saying it isn't.
#4 Disagreeing with Founder.
#3 Disagreeing with CAforkhorn or feddoc.
#2 Agreeing with piper, zigga, dude or fortheballs.

And the number one reason for getting your account nuked is...
#1 Posting a bull you killed from the Selway Bitterroot Wilderness.

HK

I will keep that top 10 list handy for reference.I might need it! Thanks HK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom