Newbie and an apology

H

HumbledHunter

I am new to this forum and look forward to hanging out a bit more often. I have actually been on here for a while, but my other ego has seen to taken over. That's the reason for my apology. Let me explain, my dark side has been prevalent for quite a while on here, you may have recognized my alter ego as StinkyStomper. I am very sorry for the things I have said. No reason to relive the humiliating things I've said to some of you. I am so sorry. It is my goal to make up for all the years of being arrogant, selfish, and pampas. I love everyone on this site and can't wait for the day we can all get together, hold hands and sing songs.

Thank you,
HumbledHunter -(stinkystomper's alter-ego)

Mormons are Christians too

Grizzmoose,

I'm very sorry for some things I've said recently, your wife is gorgeous. Anytime you find yourself in SE NM, please look me up, I'd love to show you my honey holes and take you out to dinner..... My treat

Stinky you are one of a kind.

2311idiot.jpg

I love you too Overton. Hope your day is filled with beauty and kindness.

Id be willing to give you any elk info I have. Just one thing before I do ... I'd like for you to make a donation to my favorite charity.... Defenders of wildlife, they do so much for conservation. I love those folks.

Thanks nontyp. It truly means a lot that you accepted it. God bless you

Does this mean you came out of the closet too?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-12 AT 01:24PM (MST)[p]If being nice and decent to people makes me gay, then consider me Perez Hilton and I will scratch your eyes out!

You are awesome Bucksnort. Wish we were closer friends

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-12
>AT 01:24?PM (MST)

>
>If being nice and decent to
>people makes me gay, then
>consider me Perez Hilton and
>I will scratch your eyes
>out!
>
>You are awesome Bucksnort. Wish we
>were closer friends
>
>
>
>
>
>Yours truly,
>HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
>Mormons are Christians too

Fabulous!!
41031.gif

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

No,Im sure the alter ego posts fully nude pics of himself flexing his steroid infused biceps while tucking his tiny junk between his shaven legs.

My bone is no stranger to
great envy!

Hardway, this side of me would never defile or disrespect the sanctitty of womanhood. My wife's woman parts shouldn't be flaunted for all the Internet to see. This is something I have been working on the evil side of me for some time. I think we will someday win this battle.

>Does this alter ego still post
>pictures of his wife in
>scantily clad clothing?

Yours truly,

>Hardway, this side of me would
>never defile or disrespect the
>sanctitty of womanhood. My wife's
>woman parts shouldn't be flaunted
>for all the Internet to
>see. This is something I
>have been working on the
>evil side of me for
>some time. I think we
>will someday win this battle.
>
>
>
>
>
>>Does this alter ego still post
>>pictures of his wife in
>>scantily clad clothing?
>
>
>
>Yours truly,
>HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
>Mormons are Christians too

Well, good luck then.... we already have a Manny.

"My wife's woman parts shouldn't be flaunted for all the Internet to see. This is something I have been working on the evil side of me for some time. I think we will someday win this battle".
I'm hoping this a battle that you lose hands down. I always enjoy seeing Qtpie nude or clothed. she knows who loves her. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-12 AT 02:01PM (MST)[p]Ok gator just this once. I give you permission to pm qtpie just this once and request an "exclusive" picture. Ask for the one with the one where she is holding a golf club. I'm only doing this to make more friends so I hope it works

Yours truly,

Let me see, you are grizmoose. If it was not grizzmoose then grizmoose would have replied with nonya, i mean montanashedfag, or whoever he is in a tagteam effort to bash stinkys alter ego. My other name on mm is analseepage and founder banned that name. My other email account is used by qtip and I don't wanna bother with opening another bogus email account just to get another handle. I only used analseepage on sniper1 when I was trying to convince him his wife was cheating on him with me which worked and then I tossed the name aside. However I'm not one to create an internet fake personality to hide behind. I use my own credentials to belittle myself and others in the name of humor for my own comical purposes. I've already let my friends like sniper1 know via text messages that the name above isn't me and I'm not apologizing. My estrogen has risen high enough for me to apologize yet but that could happen. Lets see what stresses next week brings and we will go from there.

Now back to the previous post griz. I want you to look at pics of healthy women. ones who workout and have great bodies. If your into the starving kind of women then great but I like women with firm legs that know what a squat is. any girl can starve herself but only the hottest of the hot know how to grow their bodies in the kitchen with a perfect diet and a great workout. However, seeings as your not into the steroid overusage/trashing your liver like me thing then I don't expect you to appreciate a hard body female like I do.

As slim shady once said, will the real grizmoose please stand up, please stand up!

LOL

Evil Tony, this is good Tony speaking. Calm down and take deep breaths just like our therapist told us to do when we start to feel bits of anger. We can do this Tony.

Yours truly,

>"My wife's woman parts shouldn't be
>flaunted for all the Internet
>to see."
>
>The hell you say.
>
>TUCC

Great point horn!! Stink post em up for another 5 points!! LOL

Like I said before, pm me if you want pics. Remember to put on my StinkyStomper handle. Out in the open isn't very respectful

>>"My wife's woman parts shouldn't be
>>flaunted for all the Internet
>>to see."
>>
>>The hell you say.
>>
>>TUCC
>
>
>Great point horn!! Stink post em
>up for another 5 points!!
>LOL

Yours truly,

"you have
>so many haters here"

You'll catch him in no time at all.....

"My bone is no stranger to
great envy!"

I'm not even going to guess what your bragging about here, but we all know that midgets always exaggerate their height by at least one inch.....

>Let me see, you are grizmoose.
>If it was not grizzmoose
>then grizmoose would have replied
>with nonya, i mean montanashedfag,
>or whoever he is in
>a tagteam effort to bash
>stinkys alter ego. My other
>name on mm is analseepage
>and founder banned that name.
>My other email account is
>used by qtip and I
>don't wanna bother with opening
>another bogus email account just
>to get another handle. I
>only used analseepage on sniper1
>when I was trying to
>convince him his wife was
>cheating on him with me
>which worked and then I
>tossed the name aside. However
>I'm not one to create
>an internet fake personality to
>hide behind. I use my
>own credentials to belittle myself
>and others in the name
>of humor for my own
>comical purposes. I've already let
>my friends like sniper1 know
>via text messages that the
>name above isn't me and
>I'm not apologizing. My estrogen
>has risen high enough for
>me to apologize yet but
>that could happen. Lets see
>what stresses next week brings
>and we will go from
>there.
>
>Now back to the previous post
>griz. I want you to
>look at pics of healthy
>women. ones who workout and
>have great bodies. If your
>into the starving kind of
>women then great but I
>like women with firm legs
>that know what a squat
>is. any girl can starve
>herself but only the hottest
>of the hot know how
>to grow their bodies in
>the kitchen with a perfect
>diet and a great workout.
>However, seeings as your not
>into the steroid overusage/trashing your
>liver like me thing then
>I don't expect you to
>appreciate a hard body female
>like I do.
>
>As slim shady once said, will
>the real grizmoose please stand
>up, please stand up!
>
>LOL

Ha ha I remember anal seepage u bastage... That was a good one

ok officially i dont have any other user names not lying here. if u wanna believe humbledhunter is me then thats fine.

2. [email protected] was refrenced to by shedhead eluding to my wife. im gonna be attending the hunt expo in utah next year. i was wondering if you would be interested in some drinks?

>
>Waaaaay too much love comin from
>you Stinkbug! I think
>I just threw up in
>my mouth! LOL
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

LMAO!!! How ya been Jim?

Alright, no impostors of stinky. That's lame

Yours truly,

In college, we did a study on people like Stinky. There were individuals in the study who were egotistical, self aggrandizing idiots who truly acted like dumb asses purely for attention. In the end, we concluded that what they ALL suffered from was homosexuality. I have now come to the conclusion that those pictures of "Tera" are really pictures of Tony in drag!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom