NEW YEARS @ CLUBHOUSE!(GEEZUS!)

S

ShowThemToMe

Seems there's a New Years Party goin on at the Secret MM ClubHouse Again!

One of the Members just sent me a few Pics & I'm about to Puke!

Don't ask me Who's Who?I ain't lookin twice!

5495twister.jpg

The e-mail says they decided to call a few Chicks up from Southern Comfort!

8398twister1.jpg

Looks like they've started 2012 off in a usual way!

They said I'll never be invited to the Secret MM Club House,I ain't goin there Invted or not!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-12 AT 08:36AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-12 AT 08:33?AM (MST)

4898376626_height370_width518.jpg

This was the bus I took on the way to my clubhouse!!

SOME OF MY FRIENDS I HAD OVER,,

9907swedish-girls_thesocialnewspaper-1.jpg

1123swedish-girls_thesocialnewspaper-2.jpg

4568swedish-girls_thesocialnewspaper-24.jpg

5792swedish-girls_thesocialnewspaper-3.jpg

Ya,Ya,Ya RUGSTER!

They weren't lookin to bad till they had to hit the Urinal!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I was there and its true. Rug did rent the girls gone wild bus and it was a fun party until I walked in the bathroom and saw the chicks standing up to pee. I thought they were just being silly drunk girls until I looked down and those chicks had diks. I confronted rug about it but he was to drunk and in the process of doing body shots off of a chicks fruit basket. happy new year so far its one not to remember.

The truth is wet boot was at the party. After having some of smack's wacky weed and treats he started seeing chit. Stuff that did not exist. He offended this one guest when he asked why she had a pecker? Bad choice boot!! She responded with this,

3024housekeepingbitch.jpg

Boot had to leave early and it is clear he does not recall everything that happened.

Mormons Gone Wild!.... Now those chicks can party!!

mormon-missionaries-girls-men.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Ok Rug I admit I dont remember alot of the night. but one things for damn sure, You do not have wood floor and glass windows in the club house.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom