new world record trout??

runamuk

Very Active Member
i was sent an email a few days ago claiming there was a 43.6 lb World record Rainbow, Caught off of Anvil Draw, Utah side, Flaming Gorge.
has anybody heard about this??
i have pictures but not sure how to post them..
i can forward the email to somebody if they want to bother with posting them..

I'm guessing it is being held by a good looking young kid with short dark hair...and maybe a twin brother in the pic also...???

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

NEVER HEARD ABOUT IT???

BUT A 43 POUND BOW SHOULDA PUT UP A HELL OF A FIGHT!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I DO REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT A 43 POUND RAINBOW BUT IF I RECALL IT WAS CAUGHT IN CANADA!!!

FUNNY WHEN SOMETHING BIG IS TAKEN IT ALWAYS HAPPENED IN THE BASIN!!!

GEEZUS!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

WAS THIS IT???

49c973c41aff0be7.jpg

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

BIG FISH!!!

BUT DON'T LOOK 43!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

FUNNY HOW ALL THE BIG BOYS WERE SEEN,SHOT OR CAUGHT IN THE BASIN!!!

WAFJ!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

lol....you always have to divide out the TARD factor on them email's bess

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]Yep thats it.. wonder what the REAL!! story is about that fish???

My geography teachers really screwed me up not telling me Utah was in Canada!! I've really been taking the long way to Wyoming if I'm driving all the way up to Canada then back down to Wyoming!!

Steve

O.K. I'm coming clean....I caught that fish a couple nights ago on LaBarge Creek...yes thats why the photo was taken in the dark... I poached it.....now come take me away....

Hey you gotta admit... that is a nice fish though....

Thanks..Jabali..
43 pounder on 6# test, and from shore to boot..
My hat is off to them young fella's,, they have set some pretty impressive records already..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom