New wind is blowing

Long Time Member
....sitting out here doing some chicken on the Q, I can't help but notice a hint of fall in the air. It is a love hate relationship. Fall is my favorite season minus the part where it is so damn friendly with winter.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Can't Stand the Heat & The Sweat Box Jobs I've had this year!

Feels Gooooooooooooooooooooood!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well, it for sure ain't blowing down here!!! Supposed to be 102 today and over 100 every day next week.

I ain't complaining though, this has been a very very mild summer comparatively. Almost bearable.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I can feel it too.

Fall is my favorite time of year followed by winter.

I wish I could trade June, July and August for another October, November and December.

Had the first flock of geese come over today and saw the first
pair of mallards flying up the river. The molt gets over just in time
to get them moving on.

From now until the freeze is my absolutely favorite time of the year.

Hey Plickerton, exactly how fast is the dove shooting out your way??

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>Can't Stand the Heat & The
>Sweat Box Jobs I've had
>this year!
>
>Feels Gooooooooooooooooooooood!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
+1

I too really love Fall as the Best of our seasons but because of the harshness of the Winters and many of my clients in our area heading south, Winters do serious damage to my check book every year. I'm getting to the point of dreading seeing the end of summer and the slow times ahead.

At least i get to hunt bucks for a month or better every fall, that takes the edge off.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Mid 40's here this Morning!

Now if it'll stay like this till March 1st!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Here in Illinois right now it is hot and humid. Some call it oppressive. I installed drywall on a ceiling today and am soaked thru with sweat. Late August here early in the morning the air smells like you are near a river. I love the smell as it means fall is soon to follow. I have 6 limb chickens in the shop fridge soaking in salt water. I will fry them and make squirrel gravy, biscuits and fried green apples for breakfast.Cowtag, Blacksheep and I will feast and then begin preparing our camp gear for the trailer and a much anticipated trip to Colorado. Fall mis the best of the 4 seasons. In many of the things we truly enjoy the anticipation is a big part of the fun!
The New wind is blowing in the right direction for me!
J_T_B

>Had the first flock of geese
>come over today and saw
>the first
>pair of mallards flying up the
>river. The molt gets over
>just in time
>to get them moving on.
>
>From now until the freeze is
>my absolutely favorite time of
>the year.
>
>Hey Plickerton, exactly how fast is
>the dove shooting out your
>way??
>
>
>
>"The future is large scale auction
>tags.
>The majority of the tags should
>go up
>for auction anually. It MIGHT even
>be
>good to allow second sales of
>auction
>tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
>
>and then re-selling them to the
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

It's good but better down at Ziggers place

2311idiot.jpg

overton, Zigger lost that ranch last year. Something about riding off the roads and getting stuck.

Eel

>overton, Zigger lost that ranch last
>year. Something about riding off
>the roads and getting stuck.
>
>
>Eel

Were they RoadHunting them Doves when He got Stuck?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-14 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]42 at 7:30 am on Solider Summit. I love this time of year! (UT)

Week ago thought fall was around the corner lows in the 50's highs in the 80's. This week low 70's high close to 100 with what seems 100 percent humidity here in Kansas. Wish I was in the mountains.

YEA.......TEMPS ARE STARTING TO DROP, A BREEZE IN THE AIR, KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL, DOVE SEASON STARTS SOON, WORLD SERIES SOON, FOOTBALL STARTS, LOPE IN SEPTEMBER, ELK IN OCTOBER, LOCAL DEER SEASON, AND A WOLF HUNT IN FEBUARY......................I LIKE THE FALL !!!................YD.

We are starting to get teased with it here too. I love fall and winter. Only a few small projects to finish up. Antelope and deer tag in hand, and hopefully will get my daughter on some chukar or quail. Then after about October 20, its lion hunting every day off I can spare!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom