New TV show - Black Gold

I'll check it out, but I grew up with roughnecks all my life and spent the last 17 years trying to get away from the oilfield - not too optimistic. Who know, maybe it will make me homesick!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

YOU'RE A DAY LATE Faleno!!!

IT WAS ON LAST NIGHT!!!

THE MARRIAGE CELEBRATION MUST OF KNOCKED YOU OFF A DAY???

THE ONE TRUCK DRIVIN FOOL KNOCKED HIS OIL PAN OFF!!!

IT AIN'T NO DEADLIEST CATCH!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

UHHH!!!

WAKE TF UP Faleno!!!

I WATCHED IT THE NIGHT OF THE 17TH!!!

YOUR POST/THREAD WAS STARTED ON THE 18TH!!!

WTFU!!!

KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

CAT
You got the inside track then. Right on the header (check link) it says it premieres on the 18th.

Whadya think of it? i was a bit dissapointed.

So WTFU? Did it air on the 18th or 17th? Not that I care because obviously I missed it. But WTF? Who's right? Come on F-dude, prove him wrong. WTF? Come on Bess, don't let him talk to you like that! WTF catnip? Come on!

Fight! Over by the swings at noon recess!

WTF!
JFP!
WTF!
JFP!
WTF!
LMAO!
:)

Bobcat is cornfused! He is talking about ICE ROAD TRUCKERS which actually aired over the weekend (actually the second time) and then re-aired two days ago.

Bobcat - you don't need to see BLACK GOLD - just go down the road to your nearest location and watch them!

I watched a part of it. At least until the stupid driller got blasted on his 31st birthday, tried to fight the tool pusher and then didn't show up the next day. Typical oilfield - seen it all my life. They tried to make it pretty dramatic and more dangerous and glamorous than it is - but I don't think it compares to Deadliest Catch.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

NV
I don't mind being scratched by the cyberkitty during the fight as long as he don't take my lunch money. Maybe he got a sneak peak? This is what i saw.
BlackGold.jpg

The show was kind of weak. But interesting to get to see the operation. A guy from my home town went to TX in the early 80's to work on the rigs. He came from a well to do family and his dad thought it would be a good education for him since he was kind of a bum. I don't think he was there a week before he got his right arm tore off.

Oh my this whole post kept a Perma-grin on my face as I read it!
Good stuff boys! Hey Bobby, have you been dew-clawed? I sure hope so for Felenos' sake:) I bet you have, being a purebred raghorn, doe killing no tag gettin' quail killer! JK
All of you have a good day!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom