"New" Trailer

philthy

Headed over to Flagstaff, AZ last weekend and picked up a camping trailer. I've been looking for one of these for awhile now and it's turned out to be better than I expected. The folks I bought it from are the second owners and never used it in the 2 years they had it. It's a 1999 24 ft Hi-Lo Towlite. My gas mileage dropped about 3-4 MPG on the way home, but that was towing it at 70-75 MPH. Should do alot better if I take my foot off the gas and enjoy the scenery a little more!

Ducted furnace, 6 gallon water heater with inside and outside showers, 5 cu ft fridge and a 13,500 BTU A/C with electric heat strips. I'm especially tickled I won't be sleeping on the cold ground during hunting season. ;) There's also a full bath to keep the GF happy.

Lowered for towing...sorry about the fuzzy pic! It's 71" high in this position.
8780001.jpg

Set up for camping. Takes about 20 seconds to raise with the hydraulic pump.
4538001.jpg

Interior view from door. Dinette fold down to make a twin, couches are almost twin and fold out together to make a queen, bunk over couches is a full and stows up next to ceiling.
2778002.jpg

Sweet!

Beats my Tent!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

>Midget trailer?
>
Nothing wrong with midgets, especially the flat headed ones...good place to set yer beer!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom