New to the Forum!

V

venator36

Hello all! My name is Jeremy. I am new to the site and couldnt find an intro forum so I thought I would just jump in here and say hey! I have been into archery my whole life and grew up hunting Oregon for blacktail deer. I have lived in Arkansas and New mexico and have been able and lucky enough to hunt and harvest deer in both states. Now I am in the great state of Nevada and this will be my second year achery hunting here. Last year I drew an early 101 archery muley tag and because of work, I only had a couple days to get up there and hunt, thanks to my friend "Z" he was able to point me in the right direction. I was unable to tag out but it was a great couple of days in some of the roughest country I have been in. This year I was able to pull the same deer tag as last year and a cow elk tag for 111 in Oct. I am super psyched to go on that one cause I havent gotten to hunt elk for about 15 years. I have started all my preperation for this year after the season ended last year and can not wait to get back in the mountains. I have been a fan of this site for a few years and had an account, although I was an idiot and couldnt remember my password...lol so I made a new email and I am here finally! I have loved reading the stories and advise colums on here for the last few years and am stoked to finally be able to share what I can to all those with a common goal in mind. Glad to finally be a member! Good luck to everyone here this season! its gonna be a good one.

Jeremy

Welcome

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom