New to Muleys

What's up everyone? I'm new to the site and new to muley hunting. I have been hunting whitetail since I was 7 and just recently checked off Africa, which was the hunt of a lifetime. But an animal that has always been on my mind and one I have always wanted to be looking at through a site or scope. I have been doing research, looking at maps, trying to figure out the draws and just knowledge in general! Would love advice, hunting buddy, anything really having to do with a good, mature muley harvest!! Thanks in advance guys!!!

Pick a few states and start applying or buying points! Many states have tags that are easy to draw, and some that are hard to draw.

As a NR, AZ is harder to draw than some. WY and CO have some tags that are easy, as well as some that are very difficult. There are lots of other states, with varying degrees of difficulty to draw, but those are the ones I'm either buying points, or have hunted.

There's lots of good info on here. Most of it will come in bits and pieces. Stick around and you'll start picking up on it.

Thanks Joe, I appreciate the info. I have been looking at Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and south Dakota. Would like to hunt one next year, so trying to find somewhere 4 guys can have the best chance of getting drawn.

Welcome to MM
South Dakota is a good one to start with good area to find and see muley buck all of it is West river units..

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Welcome Justin,
There?s a lot of knowledge that can be had on this site

Hope to hear from you in the future

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

>Thanks Joe, I appreciate the info.
> I have been looking
>at Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
>and south Dakota. Would
>like to hunt one next
>year, so trying to
>find somewhere 4 guys can
>have the best chance of
>getting drawn.

If you have a question about how the draw works in a specific state, plenty of help on here. Sometimes it can be confusing with all the different state regs. I'm very familiar with AZ, WY, and Iowa Whitetail, somewhat familiar with CO. Oh, and TN as well :D

Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom