New to MM

S

Sharps45110

Just joined MM after many years of enjoying this site, reading many posts within the various topics as related to hunting.
I love the outdoors and adventure's I've enjoyed with in the hunting world. The older I get the less big game hit the ground and the more I enjoy good company around the camp fire and the times alone in the woods just left to wonder about the surroundings.
I will be ever greatful to a Father and Grandfather for what has been passed on to me about the outdoors and all our hunting
experiences. I hold close to me an old 25-35 Winchester passed onto me, by my Grandfather, if it could tell us all its life's stories and all the animals that stood with in its shooting ability or range.
I do not know if I will ever have to much to say or express my opinion very often. I do know I share a love for what this site is about and we can try to pass this heritage on to our sons and daughters.
May we remain passionate in something worth while and try to find our place to make things better for the future. I know I'm not saying anything new here on MM, but we must all pitch in.

May you all have a good day.

That's a good first post. Welcome aboard....

P.S. I could give you some warnings about some of the guys on here but mere words could not do them justice.They must be experienced and not just described. :)

>That's a good first post. Welcome
>aboard....
>
>P.S. I could give you some
>warnings about some of the
>guys on here but mere
>words could not do them
>justice.They must be experienced and
>not just described. :)

LOL +1 welcome,,,,

Welcome.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Welcome to MM home of big bucks and even bigger a$$holes...LOL..

Hope you brought your rubber boots.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Everything you said really resonated....all except the part about older and fewer animals (just haven't mellowed much).

Welcome. We can always use another hunter.....even more so those who truly love the heritage.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Thanks to all for a warm welcome to MM. I have taken a few shots from a freinds sharps rifle. I just need to work on owning one. Not sure the Boss at home will agree, I have to many hobbies and guns already.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom