New to MM

Eimlay1

Hello everyone. My name is Ethan. I am 28 years old and from Utah. I was raised here and the outdoors have been a very big part of my life. I love to fish and hike and especially hunt. I haven't been very successful over the years but just getting out and seeing the mountains and wildlife is enough for me. I have been cruising this website for a couple of years but have never posted or anything. I thought now was a better time than any. I really like the advice that a lot of people put up here and also really enjoy looking at pictures and reading stories. I just wanted to introduce myself.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-16 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]Welcome to the jungle!

Hello Ethan. My name is Thomas. Similar story here. I'm 31 and just killed my first big game a few years ago, an antelope. And followed up with a deer and an elk. No trophies but killed something and could not have been happier. I live in New Mexico so pretty close to the same hunting. This site is awesome and a lot of people with a lot of experience. But like you said the main thing is the forest and wildlife and being outdoors. There is nothing more beautiful than that.

Welcome!I have been on here for about ten years and learned a lot like grammar and spelling from Homer and everything about politics from Tog,other than that I get some good hunting info from here.

WELCOME GENTLEMEN, BOTH OF YOU SEEM TO GET THE SIMPLE PLEASURES OUT OF THE HUNTING EXPERIENCE WHICH ITS ALL ABOUT. AS I GET OLDER I REALLY ENJOY THE SUNUPS, YOTES HOWLING & CAMP FIRES AS WELL. GOOD LUCK......HOPE YOU DRAW SOME GOOD TAGS..............YD.

Welcome to the World of MM, May the hunting Gods bless you some luck in drawing good tags or any tags.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congratulations on coming out, of the woodwork, that is! We need more of you sideliners to speak up. This forum has about 10,000 members, but only a small portion of us do any posting on this forum (or any other) or get involved in the political processes that effect our outdoor lifestyle. Thanks, we hope to hear more from you.

Welcome aboard! There are many great people on this site who are willing to share information and help another sportsmen. Get involved, share your successes and failures, and look for opportunities to help others. Enjoy the ride!

-Hawkeye-

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom