new to heber area, wallsburg

K

klunk

Ok guys, I haven't posted on here for quite some time, but I'm wondering if I could pick a few brains on here.
I recently moved from Cache Valley to the Heber City area, Wallsburg actually. I've been taking a few drives to orient myself with the area, and I plan on hunting around here in the next year or two. I'm currently in the dedicated hunter program in the northern region, so most of my outdoor time is still spent up there.
At any rate, I'm wondering if some of you guys that are familiar with the area could PM me and give me some insight as to where most of the hunting pressure is in the area. I've managed to be fairly successful in the northern region by avoiding the orange crowd (I mostly hunt the wilderness areas)so let's be clear, I'm not looking for you to suggest good areas to hunt. Instead, if I can find out where most of the orange crowd heads, I'll plan spending the next months scouting away from those areas. I'll be heading out next week to see for myself where the pressure is, but any insight to give me a leg up on next year's scouting is always appreciated.
Of course, since my move from the northern region is permanent, I'll be glad to share any knowlege I have from hunting northern for the past 15+ years (no, I'm not 15 years old). Thanks

dont know where to hunt around walsburg but if you wana buy 48 acers in walsburg we will sell them to ya.

Do you have central or northeastern tag?
I am hunting the northern unit with my 12 yr old boy and we can't find any deer, not even does. He was real excited to hunt this year, but the excitement is fading fast. If you could give me any info at all as to where to hunt it would be greatly appreciated.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom