New State Record WT

kilowatt

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-10 AT 03:24PM (MST)[p]http://journalstar.com/news/state-and-regional/nebraska/article_7598f1a0-d4a5-11de-babb-001cc4c03286.html

4532nebnt1.jpg

1475nebnt2.jpg

The game warden was there and guessed the age to be 7-8 years?
He said it should be a 38 point rack?
I did not count.
This will probably be the new state record according to the warden.
It will be pictured in Nebraska Land Magazine n December.
The guy that shot it was in his mid 20s.
A guy around 60 congratulated him and told him to cherish this because he has never seen anything like it in his years of hunting.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-10 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]i remember this buck from last year to

What a pig. Love the mass and countless extras on this
incredible rack. Congrats on a trophy of a lifetime.

ELDORADO

I did not think that a 3+ main beam rack could be scored for the record books. At least B&C and some other states, maybe Nebraska is different.

ONE HELL OF A BUCK...Anyone willing to pass on information of how to get in touch with Nebraska Landowners who have Deer hunting on their farms. Me and my friends have wanted to go to Nebraska and hunt for the last few years, but dont know how to find landowners that will let you pay a trespass fee to hunt. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks Nate Adams-Syracuse Utah.

Worknman
Try the local chambers of commerce in the towns/ area's you are looking to hunt in they helped us get in touch with a rancher in MT a few years back and it worked out great. GOOD LUCK

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>Worknman
>Try the local chambers of commerce
>in the towns/ area's you
>are looking to hunt in
>they helped us get in
>touch with a rancher in
>MT a few years back
>and it worked out great.
>GOOD LUCK
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".

Thank you Gator !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom