NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN???

B

bobcatbess

HEY noc!!!

YOU GET YOUR BADGE???

I LIKE YA BUT DAMN MAN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I DID!!!

YESTERDAY!!!

AND SEVERAL TIMES!!!

YOU MIGHT WANNA PUT YOUR READIN GLASSES ON THERE MY FRIEND!!!

LOOKS LIKE SOME OF YOUR STUFF IS MIA ALSO!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I know when you post there is an auto alert bell sound down at MM headquarters, but I was wondering which mod got $hitcanned to make space for the new sheriff ?

Everyone in this thread has caused hell at one time or another.. Its a full job keeping up with you guys. :)

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I wasn't complaining about getting blown up, just stating the facts.

Ya'll do a great job, for the most (99.9%) part!

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

RE: Cover up ???

Whereas no answers are surfacing forthright,
it appears its a cover up we are witnessing,
that or a conspiracy :)

NOBODY GOT CANNED Beefy!!!

THEY'VE DECIDED IT WILL TAKE MORE ENFORCEMENT TO KEEP YOU IN LINE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BFE, I think it would be safe to assume that a alarm did go off at headquarters when bessy was approaching 8550 posts. It is never been witnessed before, so I belive more troops were called in for backup incase there was a meltdown of some sort. Either that or there was a bunch of stuff being posted that had to get removed, I'm not sure which one........

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

NV, not sure how I sure how to answer that ?

Back to the Mod squad ? (I ain't askin you Bess) where there not 4 mods. previously on the campfire FORUM ?
yes or no ?

there were only 3. nobody got canned, they just called for reinforcements so some of the Mods can go out shed huntin and turkey shooting instead of having to police here 24/365....

480e6e0411541790.jpg

HEY Beefy!!!

AS I MENTIONED ABOVE!!!

YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION!!!

I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER!!!

BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME!!!

WTF MY FRIEND???

I AIN'T BULLSHIPPING YOU!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom