New SCORPION/POWERJOKE?

Definately no jerking the cab to work on this one ;-)
I hope it's a good motor and will put Ford back on top of the Diesel world.....gonna be tough to ever beat the Cummins as far as durablilty.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

The only thing that beats a cummins is a CAT.

bring back the International Harvester 7.3 !! At least that motor gave cummins a run for thier money.

>The only thing that beats a
>cummins is a CAT.
>
>bring back the International Harvester 7.3
>!! At least that motor
>gave cummins a run for
>thier money.

In the Diesel world right now NO ONE will buy a CAT...they are HORRIBLE. Most of the major OEM Truck Builders (Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt) have 1000s on hand and can not give them away!!!

And International Harvester.....or how it is now called International Truck and Engine....makes the Ford Power Stroke engines.......so you can still have that one if you want it!

FLEH is right on.
CATERPILLAR engines are the most un-reliable POS on the market today.
I can't even imagine CAT doing this but it's true.
Just shows the USA is falling fast!
You want junk? Buy a new CAT! And make sure you're packing a good Cell phone cause you're going to need it.
Yes,more un-reliable than a 6.0 POWERJOKE!

Yep, CAT is going to pull out of the Truck engine market and will only do the Equipment side. They are having HUGE issues. It is quite amazing actually as they used to be KING in the diesel engine world.

The only thing thats going to beat a cummins is another cummins period when is ford and obama motors going to realize that a v style diesel is a p o s .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom