New scam

D

Drymountain

BE CAREFUL A HEADS UP FOR THOSE MEN WHO MAY BE HOME DEP0T CUSTOMERS. OVER THE LAST MONTH I BECAME A VICTOM OF A CLEVER SCAM WHILE OUT SHOPPING. SIMPLY GOING OUT TO GET SUPLIES HAS BECOME VERY TRAUMATIC. DONT BE NAIVE TO THINK IT COULDNT HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS.

HERE IS HOW THE SCAM WORKS.
Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping stuff in your trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and windex with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee shirts.
It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say NO'' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way they start undressing. Then one of then climbs over the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I HAD MY WALLET STOLEN ON JUNE 4TH, 9th, 10th, AND TWICE ON THE 15TH, 17TH, 20TH, 24TH. ALSO JULY 1ST, 3RD, 5TH, 7TH, 9TH, 12TH, AND THREE TIMES YESTERDAY, AND VERY LIKLEY AGAIN THIS NEXT WEEKEND.

So tell all your friends to be careful.

PS. Wal Mart has inexpensive wallets on sale 2.99 each, or $25.00 for a box of 15.

HEY Larry Cornpeach!!!

Beefy HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO HIM A YEAR AGO!!!

PROBLEM IS Beefy HAS BOUGHT EVERY WALLET WAL-MART HAS & STILL WANTS MORE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I didnt know this has happened before. Be careful out there bobcat it sounds like they are getting around, they might get you too. All of you guys need to be careful. Things likr that can really SUCK.

I HATE it when that happens!!

LMAO!!!

Drymountain here's a tip for ya that i use for these sexy little theiving damsels in distress.

I keep a fake wallet with a note inside that says- "Gotcha!"
I've gone through a dozen of these already!! Lol ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

And which Home Depot would that be?? (address please) I just want to be sure to avoid that one of course...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom